Saturday 14 May 2016

14/05/2016 Blog

Hi guys, today I don`t know what to react to, maybe another ERB (Epic Rap Battle) video but we will see, today it is my favourite pop star`s birthday today, Olly Murs, 32 today and the time is going too quick and also I am doing this career thing called Work Experience and I will be away but that doesn`t stop my from making reaction videos on YouTube. I will upload the latest video today on the blog and hopefully you find this blog helpful. Just started this blog and made it today so this is new for me and you guys. Also I just came back from doing badmintion with my mum and sister while my dad and brother goes into twon to get some stuff for our car we got, so at least I have peace and quiet from my brother cause Ryan, he causes everything, like hitting my sister for no reason or winding her up, she really doesn`t like it, like I mean it, our neighboiurs can hear her scream and my mum shouting at the brother, but apart from that, peacefull afternoon...for now :D

So if you haven`t seen yesterday`s  video, where I react to one of Bart Baker`s parody videos Rihanna FT Drake "Work" and I will do the stitches parody video and maybe I will react to some of his videos, we will see. So here is the link to the video from yesterday:-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbUeOFnCLuc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So enjoy the video and have a good day, like mine since their away for some time in the afternoon XD.


2 comments: